Dario Airoldi has written an interesting article about this subject.
Take a look at these posts by Jaime Rodriguez:
- Introduction to Model/View/ViewModel pattern for building WPF apps – by John Gossman
- ViewModel Pattern – by Jeff Handley
- ViewModel Pattern in Silverlight using Behaviors – by Nikhil Kothari
- DataModel-View-ViewModel pattern series – by Dan Crevier
- Caliburn: An Application Framework for WPF and Silverlight – CodePlex project
- Silverlight 2 for developers – by Jonas Follesoe
In these days I’m expanding my knowledge reading some great (and enjoyable) books.
Programming .NET 3.5 by Jesse Liberty and Alex Horovitz is one of my favourites: it gives you the “big picture” of the various technologies included in this release of the framework: N-tier applications, WPF, WCF, Silverlight, AJAX, LINQ, MVC and patterns.
Click here to read the article by Don Burnett.
I’ve found some useful articles about WPF Web Browser applications and their deployment using ClickOnce:
- XBAP & Trust Levels by Karen Corby;
- Creating A Full Trust WPF Web Browser (.xbap) Application by Karsten Januszewski.
If your application needs Full Trust with a self-generated certificate, remember to install it in the Trusted Root Certificate Authority.
Click here to read the article by Michael Sync.