I’ve just published on CodePlex and the Expression gallery a new release of the Multi-Touch behaviors including these new features:
- support for Windows Phone 7.1 Beta 2 (refresh) “Mango”;
- added new property “IgnoredTypes” for excluding particular control types from the manipulations (thanks to Richie for the suggestions, feedback and code samples);
- the “Manipulation Processor” and “Inertia Processor” are now exposed by the behavior in order to enable personalized manipulations and gestures;
- new properties: CenterX, CenterY, Rotation, Scale permit to support custom gestures like “DoupleTap” zoom;
- Silverlight 4 and Windows Phone 7.1 samples updated with a simple ”DoubleTap” zoom example using the new exposed properties.
The source code and samples are available for download here.