Check out the original post by Arun Gupta.
The new release is available for download.
Arun Gupta has posted a nice article on his blog describing the new features:
- Enhanced Code Completion
- Database-related code snippets
- Multiple project configurations
- Find Usages
- Java SE Project Integration
- Grails support
- Javadoc Analyzer
- Call Hierarchy
- CamelCase code completion
- New Multithreaded Debugging Support
- Debugging Window
- Current Thread Chooser
Additional enhancements have been made to
- Web Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JSF CRUD Generator, JPA)
- GUI Builder
- Web Services
- Improvements to XML and Schema Tools
Click here to read this interesting article By Arun Gupta and Rick Palkovic.
Click here to read this interesting article by James J. Weaver.