Check out the original post by Arun Gupta.
The new release is available for download.
Arun Gupta has posted a nice article on his blog describing the new features:
- Enhanced Code Completion
- Database-related code snippets
- Multiple project configurations
- Find Usages
- Java SE Project Integration
- Grails support
- Javadoc Analyzer
- Call Hierarchy
- CamelCase code completion
- New Multithreaded Debugging Support
- Debugging Window
- Current Thread Chooser
Additional enhancements have been made to
- Web Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JSF CRUD Generator, JPA)
- GUI Builder
- Web Services
- Improvements to XML and Schema Tools
Check out this interesting post by Arun Gupta.
Click here to read this interesting article By Arun Gupta and Rick Palkovic.
Click here to read this interesting article by James J. Weaver.