May 21 2012
Great news for Kinect lovers today: a new version of the SDK and tools has been released and includes tons of new functionalities like
- Kinect Studio: a new tools for recording and playing back Kinect data;
- Face tracking SDK: real-time 3D mesh of facial features;
- Lot of new samples, additions and documentation improvements;
- New seated Skeletal tracking;
- New capabilities to enable avatar animation scenarios;
- Four new languages supported for speech recognition: French, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese.